Membership

Ventrillo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Instances: Regular & Heroic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Organized Runs

With the new instances and the opportunities they provide for gearing, i thought I'd pop a post on here and try to organize some 'intelligent' (as in intuitive) grouping to make the most of our groupings. Obviously groups are going to be pretty free and loose by their very nature, but if we can intelligently organize and fill groups with as wide a spectrum of classes and builds in a group as possible, maximizing gearing and minimizing competition.

For instance, putting Kearsarge and Vretiel or Zix and Kratoes or Corvus and Bamboozle in the same run would be somewhat counter-productive, but placing Kearsarge, Corvus and Zix in a run would not. Sometimes it cannot be helped, but with a little planning, we might be able to maximize our heroics runs.

If you're interested in trying to planning runs somewhat, let's say on saturdays, post what characters and some of the items and people can organize somewhat off that

VALTORUS

HFoS
[Love's Prisoner]

HPoS
[Braid of Salt and Fire]

HHoR
[Ephemeral Snowflake]
[Oath of Empress Zoe]

Last edited by Cael Quinan on 2010/04/16 23:51; edited 13 times in total

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Rohann
Rohann/Lomeq
Legio
Prelate

I'm good any day after 3 pm:work.
Roh and Zab can tank it. Zab will need solid dpsers that can either give him time for agro, or single target.
Roh can take whomever, but considering the aoe threat and mobs we are dealing with, I would like to see some CC on the mobs.
Unitous can heal, may loose one or 2 of the DPS, but should be able to see the tank and a close (READ MELEE) dpser, long enough to down mad mobs and bosses.

LockRocker

I can help on Korlawk. I also have my druid (Earthrunner), who I am slowly but surely getting built. I now have my t9 chest and shoulders. as well as a nice pair of 232 bracers, and Marrowstrike from ToC. and the rest of him is in at least 200's. I am hoping to make him into a tank/DPS and his off spec is healing although i am even farther from using that spec then I am tank/DPS.

Nizata
Razthal
Tribunus
Legate

I did regular HoR yesterday... New strat... hide in the alcove. Might work on Heroic. Only problem will be the last bit where you race the lich king up the ramp. But it seems that there's a good likelihood that the first bit will be a cake walk with enough DPS.

Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

The alcove is the best strategy for Falric and Marwyn. Tried it several times now on Heroic HoR, works like a charm. The gauntlet event can be dicey, the trick is simply pull the adds as far up as possible and burn burn burn

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Instances: Regular & Heroic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: