The Guild Calender that Peace through Violence uses can be located in the upper right hand corner of our guild web site.
To access a full-screen version of the calendar, click on the link at the top of the calendar (the link will list the current month that we are in).
This will bring you to the main calendar page.
1. To advance to the next month, click on the >> icon.
2. To view prior months, click on the << icon.
You will notice that the full screen display of the calendar lists all guild activities on a square that represents the date the activity will be conducted.
To Sign Up for an Event:
Signing up for an event is a relatively easy task.
1. Click on the date for the event that you wish to attend. A list of events for this date will be displayed.
2. Click on the "Signups" link for the event you wish to attend. A screen listing the current raid sign-ups will be displayed.
3. Scroll down the page until you see various fields allowing you to either sign up for a raid, add a comment, or remove yourself from the raid.
4. The first field is utilized for signing up. Select the character from the drop down menu you wish to attend the event, and click on the "Submit" button. If you wish, you can add a note to your signup in the "Extra Info" box.
5. You have now been signed up for the event. Please note: Just because you sign up for an event does not automatically mean you will be chosen to attend the event. The event leader has final choice as to group make-up. Signing up for an event simply indicates you are interested in attending that event.
6. If you need to remove yourself from an event, scroll down further on the page, and click on the "Remove My Signups" button. You can place text in the box above the button to explain why you are removing yourself from the event if you wish.
Scheduling Your Own Event:
Tired of waiting in the "Looking for Group" channel for a group quest or dungeon? Why not schedule your own event on the Guild Calendar, and see who else might be interested in going. Please be sure to schedule your event with enough "lead time" so that enough people see the event, giving everyone adequate time to plan on attending.
Follow the directions listed above to access a date on the calendar. Follow the on-screen prompts to create your own event. Then, wait for the sign-ups to come rolling in.
Please do not be discouraged if you can't fill your roster using the Guild Calendar. Logging in to Guild Chat or Ventrillo Chat are sure ways to see if anyone else is interested in attending your event.
It should be noted that while the website calendar is still active and updated and members can still post events on it if they wish, we currently use the in-game calendar for scheduling raids and for invites to those raids.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum