Membership

Ventrillo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narissara

re: Welcome me~!

Hello Folks,

For those of you that know me, I need no introduction.

For those of you that dont here are my vital statistics:

Toon Name: Narissara
About my toon: I'm a 68 Warlock who likes long walks on the beach and the occassional tasty alcoholic beverage. In my spare time I like to sew and enchant things...

Oh, you probably wanted to know about me now...

I'm Clarissa, I'm Ed's Minion, er Wife.
Ed is AKA Razthal/Narconium/Nizata

If you catch me on Vent my user names are Ling Ling and Spanky Ham, which are both Drawn Together references. This isn't my favorite show by any means, but it does amuse me a lot in the way that South Park used to. So that fills up my sarcasm, and dirty humor quotient.

I started playing WoW because I missed spending time with my husband, and staring at the back of his head wasn't as much fun as I would have hoped. Well that and I really started liking his guildies and got interested in playing too.

I am the Guild Leader for Chaos Minion, a role I took after our previous Guild Leader went on Sabatical and was unable to fullfill his duties. I am hoping that in the fullness of time I can pass back these responsibilities and go back to just being a Cabinent Member.

I have become a friend of PTV after my husband callously abandoned the previous guild and was on the border of being kicked out for conduct not becoming an officer. JUST KIDDING. Actually CM is an average sized guild with a small core of regular players.

It was my hope by joining PTV that our small core of regulars would have more oppertunities to level and gear their toons with PtV folks. As soon as I finish setting up our new forum I will keep you guys posted!

Thanks all and I look forward to getting to know you!

Well, everyone except Bob...

I don't like him...

Or Ed...

JUST KIDDING! Happy Nuttin' but love for ya guys!

Peace out homies!
Rohann
Rohann/Lomeq
Legio
Prelate

Sendin a big ol' Mooo out to our new "homies"!

Ok, somehow I feel a little bit dirty after typing that....I think I need a shower.

/runs away

Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

Thanks for getting signed up Clarissa. Just let me know when you have your guild website setup and I'll post a general raid invite to your members; save you time and effort trying to explain everything a million times.

In the meantime, if anyone wnats to go raiding, just have them follow your lead and sign-up on here directly. Here's to seeing you in our raids soon!

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
coldbane1
Legio
Scribe

Welcome and look forward to running with you in the future.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Raid Summary
Latest Item(s)
Wodin's Lucky Necklace
Ebonfang
for 275
Shaft of Glacial Ice
Rohann
for 0
Chestguard of the Failed Experiment
Coppereyes
for 389
Bloodstained Surgeon's Shoulderguards
Coppereyes
for 291
Neverending Winter
Kearsarge
for 583
Whispering Fanged Skull
Corvus
for 291
Scourgelord's Baton
Thiria
for 99
Citadel Enforcer's Claymore
Ebonfang
for 389
Abomination Knuckles
Kukander
for 583
Cloak of Many Skins
Ebonfang
for 50
Bloodstained Surgeon's Shoulderguards
Thiria
for 75
Scourge Stranglers
Rohann
for 75

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Razthal on 2011-01-09 19:14:07
I made a mess...
Uploaded by: Razthal on 2010-12-04 21:51:14
Fire
Uploaded by: Kratoes on 2010-10-31 14:39:56
Uncle Sam
Uploaded by: Kratoes on 2010-10-31 14:36:58

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderStrategy: Throne of the Four Winds by Briareus4805 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Edehel - by Corvus Duskblade by Tioga4811 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderStrategy: Blackwing Descent by CassyEggy4823 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderStrategy: Bastion of Twilight by CassyEggy4823 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Calendar

Raid Signups

Raid Progression

EPGP Markets

Server Status