Membership

Ventrillo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to continue raiding Kara once WotLK starts?
Yes
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
No
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Karazhan raiding in WotLK

This poll is to gauge whether we want to continue raiding Karazhan during our leveling to 80 in Wrath of the Lich King. We would limit this to Saturdays only until such time as we -as a guild- are able to begin raiding Naxx-10. At that time we would discontinue Kara raids indefinitely.

Obviously, very little -if any- of the gear we'd receive would be comparable to Wrath gear. However, we'd be maintaining an active raid mentality, continue to learn the finer points of raiding, continue to earn EP for the runs, and be able to finish (if we haven't already) out our first raiding target.

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Nizata
Razthal
Tribunus
Legate

re: There's no reason we shouldn't... at least once a month.

The way i see it, it is a good idea to help our 68s get to 72 quickly. It will also keep them from needing to get gear. I figure the Kara gear will last until at least 72 (going from previous expansion). I figure once a month or so, we could bust out the old Kara guns, and blast it out in under 3 hours. We could really do the same for all of the heroics. I took my PVP geared mage into Heroic Mech and Heroic Bot a couple of weeks ago with three pally's, one of each spec, and a hunter. we BLASTED both of them in under an hour combined. There's no reason that after we've hit 75 or so, we can't run our "lowbies" through Kara. From what I've heard, there is supposedly a new feature in the xpac that helps determine drops. I don't know how accurate this information is, so don't quote me, but it's supposed to analyze the group makeup and gear levels, and roll randoms weighted higher than normal on gear that remains an upgrade making the loot tables more dynamic.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I often get VERY tired VERY quickly of grinding out levels. This is why I have 3 70 toons, and not 7 70 toons. I'll be ready to plow Kara with a 5-7 man group every know and again as needed for alts.
Rohann
Rohann/Lomeq
Legio
Prelate

re: Karazhan raiding in WotLK

Not a bad idea, especially considering we have a cpl of healers about to emerge at the point of being able to do that content, and get that much closer to being able to effectively assisting the whole.

Rohann

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: