View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Lost Shadows: On The Art of Gank

Lost in the Shadows - Part 1: Rogues and Raiding, Builds and Blades

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Since none properly exists, i decided to put together a primer for prepping a rogue for Kara and for raiding in general. Since none of us has had enough time to truly get to know each other and get a proper gauge of our respective experiences and general class knowledge, I'm going to approach this as if I were explaining the art of roguery to my grandmother. Keep it simple and all that.

I've been raiding since BWL first was introduced, although obviously not on Ravth. Back then, raiding stats were very different. Considerations such as "to hit" and expertise, the differences between sword, dagger and mace (generally), and all the boss mechanics were largely non-existent or far less important. However, suffice it to say, today's raids are quite different.

Popular opinion proscribes that a very specific set of talents and gear equals the best possible range of damage for our class. While this is essential true on most levels, I think it's diminutive of our class and the broad spectrum of skills different talent build and gear loads can bring. Yes, Full Combat Sword rogues may create the greatest opportunity for the highest damage, but skill also impacts things and a skilled Shadowstep-Hemo rogue will out-damage a poorly-played Combat Sword Rogue any day. Regardless, Evolutia will never demand a specific build out of it's players. As long as you play your rogue to his or her fullest capabilities, we will succeed as a class.

However, all that being said, be aware that there are some talent builds, some weapons, some gear that will make you substantially better at producing consistent, steady damage: the most desired product of a rogue. COnversely, some weapons, gear and items will not provide as much damage. What you expect out of yourself is largely the only measure you should be concerned about. If we wanted you to be perfect killing machines, we'd forsake the "casual" moniker and spew out cookie-cooker sword rogues ad nauseum. But we don't. We want individuals, unique, who bring something special and different to the raid. Only by diversity will we learn new ways to do old things. In the end though, we should all want to benefit the raid as much as possible, so we should all be willing to re-think our way of doing things.

From PvP to PvE
Looking at the current roster of rogues, I see many of us are predominately PvP-centric (myself excluded). As a previous PvP rogue, I know a lot of the visceral thrill and excitement of PvP as well. But, I also know the difficulty transitioning into a PvE world. PvP rogues excel at quick short, single target encounters. It's where they excel. Unfortunately, PvP rogues, while still able to be competitive with more traditional PvE rogue, have to work far harder to maintain it. So the level of difficulty and the results you expect largely rely on how much you are willing to work at your spec or are willing to change it.

Last edited by Cael Quinan on 2008/07/18 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Lost in the Shadows - Part 2: Building the Perfect Assassin

Lost in the Shadows - Part 2: Building the Perfect Assassin

I'm going list out three builds, all of which I consider viable for raiding, all significantly different enough to appeal to a variety of rogue personalities. I'm sure www.elitistjerks.com or maxdps.com will disagree, but honestly, I'm a rogue, not a DPS Accountant, so they can keep their bean-counting away from my daggers and my fun. Keep in mind that these will simply be generic build within one of three popular builds. How to personalize them is largely up to you.

I wanna Be a Rockstar: Shadowstep-Hemo
The penultimate PvP build: Subtlety. Known for flashy, high-end crits, this build focuses on quick kills, providing the ability to lock down opponents, deliver dizzingly high crits, generate good combos and close quickly with opponents. Generally, it's said that PvP builds have no place in raids, but I've known Subtlety rogues that generated some impressive DPS in raid encounters. So, what about this build is good for PvE? Well, first off is the combo generation. Combos = more SnD = more DPS. The more combos you can make the quicker of a damage rotation you'll have. Next, this build gives you a heaping helping of agility and AP, both essential for good damage generation. Finally, there's all the special abilities that come with subtlety builds. Shadowstep means you engage quicker, are more mobile and can respond to changes easier. If you take Hemo, you improve arguably the best finishing move for PvE boss fights: Rupture. Plus, hemo gives a raid-wide buff to damage, always a nice thing to do for your raid.

It Slices, It Dices, It makes julienne murlocs: Combat "X"
Combat X (in this case, dagger) is the classic PvE raiding rogue build. Solid, dependable damage -indeed perhaps the highest possible DPS damage- is the strong point of this build. What it lacks in flash, it more than makes up for in beefy portions of DPS. Itemized and played correctly, this build is the champion of rogue builds, because it guarantees that the majority of your attacks will do the most damage possible. Every part of this build is aimed towards PvE, so not much needs to be said to justify it's usage. In particular, the Precision talent makes it the King of PvE damage. I'll just point out that this build, while great for PvE, does not translate well to Arena or PvP and it's been said that leveling or grinding are not as enjoyable with a full-blown combat build. I'm combat, and all I can say is that my DPS is better than it has ever been.

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you": Mutilate
Sort of a merger of flash and slash, mutilate gives you the special talents of Sutblety build with the solid, base of white damage of a Combat build. The Mutilate skill is a showy damage generator and all the damage modifying talents beef up your potential damage, as do the talents in poisons. Generally, a good balance of fun and force, this build gives you a little bit for every taste.

In the end, your build is simply one aspect of your rogue, with the gear you wear and skill you efface providing much more important components.

Last edited by Cael Quinan on 2008/07/18 15:15; edited 1 time in total
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Lost in the Shadows - Part 3: Sword, Dagger, Fist, & Mac

Lost in the Shadows - Part 3: Swords and Daggers and Fists and Maces, Oh My!

Now, for a pretty touchy subject for some of us. By now, we're come to identify with our weapons. We've made a choice and our weapons have become as much a part of our identity as our race and class are. We will perpetually jockey between thrown, guns, crossbows and bows, but we will also be a Dagger/Sword/Fist/Mace Rogue at heart. Some of this is environmental,some is roleplaying or image, others is simply preference. However,each have their own specific benefits and drawbacks and relative worth within a raiding scenario. Here are some pros and cons of each:

Swords
Popular opinion holds that Sword rogues are the perfect raid weapon choice. Part of this is due to their slower speeds and higher damage range. Part of this is due to the "extra swing" that Sword Rogues enjoy in the Combat talent tree. Perhaps the best advantage sword rogues enjoy is that they have to be far less worried about positional damage. Swords are undisputedly a great raid weapon for rogues, especially given the increase in exceptional rogue swords out there. However, some of the myths about how great swords are are just that: myths. The greatest myth is the "ëxtra swing". The mechanic does not grants a true free attack. Instead, it advances the swing timer by 100%. What this means is that, in the best of circumstances, you do indeed get another attack immediately after your current attack. At worst, the chance occurs as your normal swing occurs, granting you nothing. While in general, this does grant you quicker attacks, but it also means that your special attacks may be compromised if the timer resets right before you are about to trigger some special ability. Additionally, sword rogue loose out on Backstab, a raid rogue's largest in-combat single attack. While mitigated by the larger damage window Sword rogues have to some degree, it does rob the rogue of a classic rogue attack. Finally, Patch 2.4 introduced new badge-purchased Dagger and Fist weapons, but nothing for Sword Rogues, meaning that pre-raid Sword rogues will be at a DPS-disadvantage to Dagger and Fist users.

Dagger
Once the classic weapon choice for rogues, introduction of better available swords and less stationary tank-and-spank boss encounters haave caused the Dagger to become overshadowed by the Sword. Daggers have a quicker speed, but lower damage ranges than swords. Plus, due to dagger rogues reliance on always being behind an opponent, positional damage is less. However, dagger rogues also enjoy a number of benefits as well. First of all, dagger rogues get more usable talents than swords, including Backstab and Mutilate. Additionally, dagger rogues enjoy a combat talent advantage in critical percentages. Finally, as stated above, Dagger Rogues received 3 new daggers that are suubstantially better than any daggers available prior to Black Temple.

Fists
A somewhat newly invigorated addition to the rogue's weapon chest, the Fist occupies a positon somewhere between daggers and swords, benefiting from the better damage of swords while enjoying access to the additional skills of dagger rogues. However, they are not without their own disadvantages. For one, there are less viable Fist weapon options in the early leveling game. Indeed, until you enter Outland, you'd be hard pressed to find ANY fists worth using. And while The Burning Crusade provides many new fists for rogues, they are still less represented than swords or daggers. Also, Fist Rogues suffer the same reliance on position as Dagger Rogues, meaning that encounters where movement is necessary often diminishes the damage a Fist (or Dagger Rogue) can put out. However, Fist Rogues received the best upgrade to their weapons with the new Badge fists that provide not only superior DPS, but ample hit rating AND haste.

Mace
The perennial PvP weapon, the mace loses much of it's utility in raiding. Most raid mobs are immune to stun effects or at the least, highly resistant. Without the primary benefit, the mace must fall back on it's damage, which is inferior to swords, daggers and fists in almost every circumstance. While a mace rogue can perform as well as any other type of rogue, they must work harder for it, without some of the benefits the others enjoy.

In the end, weapon choice is largely reliant on playstyle. While obviously some weapons will naturally perform better in raids than others, a well-played and intelligently geared rogue can style be competitive on DPS charts and a viable raiding rogue.

Last edited by Cael Quinan on 2008/07/18 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Lost in the Shadows - Part 4: It's All About The Bling

Lost in the Shadows - Part 4: It's All About The Bling

So, now we come to the primary focus of this post: gear. The most important consideration for entering into raiding has to be the gear you bring to the table. Gear is the cornerstone for your damage, heath, and resists. As such you'll want to maximize what gear you have the first time you walk into Karazhan. I'm going to ignore stats, like Agility and Stamina, since they exist on almost anything and I think everyone has a solid enough grasp on WoW gear to know what you know for those stats and where to find them.

Instead, I'm going to focus on three combat stats that play an enormous role in raid DPS: to hit, expertise, and haste. Below you'll find a list of items that exist in-game that do not require you to enter a raid instance to obtain. Essentially, they're pre-raid items, although some will require quite a bit of work to obtain. As such, each list will be loosely organized according to source. I am omitting certain items crafted from TBC raid drop patterns, although they surely exists in the AH from time-to-time but are not easily accessible to our rogues by their own means. in addition, only Epic items will receive special mention, unless a Rare ius so noteworthy to deserve it. Otherwise, all ares will be grouped together towards the end of each section. This si not to say they are not worthwhile or noteworthy, but I want to keep this list as compact as possible.

Hit Rating
Simply put, hit rating is the single most important stat for a raiding rogue, after Agility. It determines how often your attacks connect. In other words, your backstab may have all the damage-dealing properties of a sniper rifle, but without hit rating, you'll miss more than you hit and that's wasted damage. Your base chance to miss a raid boss while dual wielding is 28% with auto-attack on both hands. Your base chance to miss a special attack is 9%. For each 15.77 hit rating you equip, you reduce your chance to miss by 1%. Without any sort of special talents or abilities, this means that to never miss, you must have a 442 hit rating for dual-wield auto-attacks and 142 for special attacks or single-hand auto attacks. For rogues with the Precision talent, those numbers drop to 363 for dual-hand and 64 for special, so it's easy to see why Combat builds are heralded as the perfect PvE build. My choice of "must-have" pre-raid Hit Rating items:

Crafted Items
[Fel Leather Boots] , [Fel Leather Gloves] , and [Fel Leather Leggings] are easily crafted BoE leatherworking armor that provide a substantial Hit Rating bonus, as well sufficient modifiers to your attack power and critical percentages, as well as generous gem slots. As such, they are ranked as the easiest, best items to consider when building up your Hit Rating.

[Primalstrike Vest] is also crafted, but is BoP. It's mats are also somewhat prohibitive. However, the Primalstrike set is easily the best pre-Kara armor set for rogues available and you will find this chest to have amazing longevity, perhaps even through Kara, exempting the newer badge vendor options available.

[Deathblow X11 Goggles] are what I call the next-to-the-last goggles I'll ever own. Crafted BoP by Engineers, this hat has amazing stats all around the board and will last in your gear for a very long time. For me, until I happen upon their upgrade pattern on the AH.

[Cobrascale Hood] and [Cobrascale Gloves] are both great for combat stats and hit rating.

[Core Marksman Rifle] is a decent low-end damage, moderate hit rating item, although is from an old-world dungeon pattern and so therefore might be difficult to find both an Engineer who can craft it, as well as the mats to create it, all from Molten Core.

RARE CRAFTED: [Primalstorm Breastplate] ; [Blackstorm Leggings] ; [Braided Eternium Chain] ; [Felsteel Whisper Knives] ; [Ornate Khorium Rifle] ; [Windforged Rapier]

Instance and Quest Items
[Midnight Legguards] from Heroic Slave Pens provide ample gems slots, hit rating, crit rating and attack power is a relatively easy to obtain package. Essentially, they are a direct upgrade from [Fel Leather Leggings] .

[Darkmantle Tunic] is for the truly old-school rogues amongst us. The apex of a long quest chain requiring multiple trips through several old world instances, the complete Shadowcraft rogue armor set, plus a substantial amount of gold (relative to its milleiu), this chestpiece could easily be dismissed due to it's relatively subpar stats. However, for retired rogues who are newly re-entering the raiding game or for the truly adventurous amongst us, the hit rating on this chest is quite impressive.

[Band of the Exorcist] -while PvP-centric- can be purchased using Spirit Shards from Auchindon instances is a excellent way to get a hit rating ring, especially since you could save your spirit shards as you level. A solid choice until a better ring can be found.

[Icon of Unyielding Courage] is a trinket I cannot recommend highly enough. Dropping in Heroic Blood Furnace, the sheer amount of hit rating in it make it more than worth it, but the Use effect on it only adds to its impressive value.

[Claw of the Netherwing Flight] and [Chestguard of the Prowler] are both Rare quality quest items that provide substantial Hit rating, although the stats may prove discouraging in the end-game.

[Cloak of the Coming Night] is a Rare item from MgT that is notable due to it's combination of Hit and Haste ratings, plus ample stats, making it an excellent choice for back.

[Darkguard Face Mask] , [Savage Mask of the Lynx Lord] and [Helm of the Claw] are Rare quality items that make for great alternatives for non-Engineers and for those who wish to spend Badges of Justice on other gear slots. Perhaps an even better alternative is the [Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight] , a quest reward with hit rating, great stats and three gem slots!

[Handgrips of Assassination] and [Leggings of Assassination] /[Skulldugger's Leggings] are easy to obtain drops and provide an excellent amount of hit rating, plus stats.

[Nightstrike] is a Rare item from MgT that has both Hit and Expertise, making it an excellent choice to raising both stats.

[Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas] is a phenomenal trinket, considering it's humble pre-TBC origins. That being said, the difficulty of finding the require tome in the AH or in Dire Maul offsets the value somewhat.

[Wastewalker Helm] , [Wastewalker Leggings] , [Wastewalker Shoulderpads] provide excellent stats, gem slots and hit rating, but drop only in Heroic instances.

OTHER RARE INSTANCE/QUEST: [Adamantine Repeater] ; [Auchenai Death Shroud] ; [Auchenai Monk's Tunic] , quested; [Band of Anquish], quested; [Beads of Ogre Might], quested; [Borak's Reminder], quested; [Burning Blade Devotee's Cinch] , quested; [Clefthoof Hide Leggings] , quested; [Delicate Green Poncho] , quested; [Earthen Mark of Razing] , quested; [Kaylaan's Signet] , quested; [Naaru Belt of Precision] , quested; [Natasha's Choker] , quested; [Felboar Hide Shoes] , quested; [Hauberk of Karabor] , quested; [Insignia of the Mag'hari Hero] , quested; [Mag'hari Scout's Tunic], quested; [Fitz's Throwing Axe] , quested; [Nomad's Woven Cloak] , quested; [Oilcloth Breeches], quested; [Overseer's Signet] , quested; [Slayer's Mark of the Redemption] , quested; [Sporeling Claw] , quested; [Spymistress's Wristguards] , quested; [Studded Green Anklewraps] , quested; [Talon Lord's Collar] , quested; [Twin-Bladed Ripper] , quested; [Boggspine Knuckles] ; [Boots of the Unjust] ; [Cloak of the Craft] ; [Cloak of the Inciter] ; [Demon Hide Spaulders] ; [Enchanted Thorium Torque] ; [Epoch's Whispering Cinch] ; [Fist of Reckoning] ; [Longstrider's Loop] ; [Mantle of Perenolde] ; [Mantle of the Dusk-Dweller] ; [Mantle of the Unforgiven] ; [Mask of Veiled Death] ; [Necklace of Trophies] ; [Needle Shrike] ; [Ravenclaw Band] ; [Reflex Blades] ; [Resounding Ring of Glory] ; [Ring of the Shadow Deeps] ; [Sash of Silent Blades] ; [Scimitar of the Nexus-Stalkers] ; [Skeletal Necklace of Battlerage] ; [Skyfire Hawk-Bow] ; [Sun-Gilded Shouldercaps] ; [Terror Flame Dagger] ; [Warpscale Leggings] ; [Wastewalker Shiv] ; [Warp-Storm Warblade] ; [Warp Splinter's Thorn] ; [Vest of Vengeance] ; [Traitor's Noose] ; [The Master's Treads]

Obviously, there's a staggering amount of quest and instance drops to fulfill ALL of your hit rating needs.

Faction and PvP Items
[Shattered Sun Pendant of Resolve] or [Shattered Sun Pendant of Might] , both are Exalted faction rewards with Shattered Sun Offensive. "Resolve" has the added benefit of adding expertise as well, making it an ideal dual purpose item for both Hit Rating and Expertise Rating. Scryers also get a 100 expertise proc, making it a wise choice for a Scryer rogue.

[Marksman's Bow] is an excellent ranged weapon for rogues, although it requires Exalted reputation with Thrallmar, making it somewhat laborious to earn.

[Crystalline Crossbow] is an Exalted reputation item available from Ogri'la. If you have the faction and the necessary Apex Crystal materials, then it provides good DPS and stats for the price.

[Marshal's Leather Leggings] are pre-Arena gear, so the stats on them might be considered sub-par by todays standards, but nonetheless they can be considered an alternative to typical rogue leggings if hit rating is desperastey needed.

[Socrethar's Girdle] is heralded by most as the best pre-raid belt available to rogues, although the quest to obtain it is only available to Scryers.

Also note that almost every level of PvP weaponry contains some measure of hit rating, making PvP weapons a good addition to raid gear, although Dagger and Fist Rogues would be better served by Badge weapons in the long run, since they are superior in nearly every way up until Season 4 arena gear. Additionally, much of the Vengeful Gladiator gear (Arena Season 3) gear has hit rating on it, although again, the badge rewards for chest and leggings may prove to be superior in PvE terms.

RARE FACTION: [Bombardier's Blade] ; [Hardened Stone Shard] ; [Retainer's Leggings] ; [Talbuk Hide Spaulders]; [The Sunbreaker]

Badge of Justice Items
[Choker of Vile Intent] for 25 badges provides a decent amount of combat stats and hit rating, although the SSO necklaces are comparable and would free up these precious badges for other gear.

[Brooch of Deftness] at only 35 badges is an excellent combination of hit rating, expertise and stamina making this a great item for building both hit and expertise rating. However, the SSO reputation necklace is easier to get, whereas the bonuses on this are better. All in all, I recommend the SSO necklace as you can then spend your badges elsewhere.

[The Mutilator] and [Swift Blade of Uncertainty] are must-haves for daggers rogues and [Vanir's Left Fist of Brutality] and [Vanir's Left Fist of Savagery] for fist rogues, not only for their hit rating, but also because they are the highest dps daggers and fist avaiable outside of raid zones. Even then, they are competitive well into The Eye and Black Temple. The fist weapons also possess substantial haste, making them a double bargain. They all cost 45 badges apiece, making them marginally difficult to obtain, but unquestionably well worth it.

[Mask of the Deceiver] is a solid headpiece for 50 badges which exceptional hit, attack power and stats. For those without access to Engineering, this is an exceptional pre-Kara addition to your gear.

[Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots] Perhaps some of the best boots available in the early end-game, these provide substantial benefits, including hit rating, as well as gem slots for optimizing your stats. At 60 badges, they are not cheap to buy, but they are substantial upgrades worth considering.

[Belt of the Silent Path] for 75 badges is pricey, but a very good way to integrate hit rating into a difficult-to-itemize gear slot.

[Tunic of the Dark Hour] and [Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer] are both Badge vendor items for 100 badges each. The price of each makes them ranks high on difficulty to obtain, but obviously, they are equivalent to high-end raiding gear and as such as worth every single badge you spend on them. Given the massive amount of hit rating, stats and combat bonuses on these two items, these are by far the best hit rating items you could obtain.

[Crossbow of Relentless Strikes] , although intended for Hunters as their primary ranged weapon option is also imminently usable by us rogues, although the 150 badge costs is prohibitive and could be better spent for other items, placing one of the aforementioned ranged items instead.

Expertise
Expertise is a combat stat that unfortunately is difficult to raise for rogues. Intended for warriors and taks in general, one point of Expertise decreases the chance that melee attacks made by the player will be dodged or parried by 0.25%. At level 70, every 3.9 points of expertise rating grants one point of expertise. It is commonly held that rogues attacking form behind with have 8.9% of their successful hits dodged. Therefore to mitigate this 9% chance of damage reduction, rogues should strive to obtain around 139 points of expertise rating. However, rogues with the Weapons Expertise talent only need 100 points of Expertise Rating. unfortunately -until recently- very few items available to rogues or that would be desirable by rogues contained substantial amounts of Expertise Rating.

It should be noted that the terminology on many items is somewhat vague and it is important to differentiate between the greater Expertise and the lesser Expertise Rating. Below is a list of items that are notable for containing Expertise and would be desirable by rogues:

The most recommended Expertise items for rogues would be the [Shattered Sun Pendant of Resolve] , [Brooch of Deftness] and [Nightstrike] which -as we discussed before- have both Hit Rating and Expertise, making them great items to raise and/or maintain both stats.

[Shapeshifter's Signet] is an Exalted faction item with Lower City, so it is easy to get if you do frequent Auchindon instance runs. IT has good stats and an ample amount of Expertise, making it a solid DPS ring for rogues.

[Shard of Contempt] is an amazing Expertise trinket plus it conveys a Chance-On-Hit to give you 230 Attack Power, so this could raise your AP significantly on a near constant basis. However, this only drops in Heroic MgT, perhaps the hardest Heroic in the game.

Although positioned more as a tanking ring -due to the Armor- the [Band of Determination] is still excellent for it's stamina and the Expertise.

[Demonblood Eviscerator] (shattered Halls), [Latro's Shifting Sword] (Black Morass), [Shaarde the Lesser] (Auchenai Crypts), [Terokk's Nightmace] (Sethekk Halls), [Timeslicer] (Old Hillsbrad Foothills), [Twinblade of Mastery] (Mana-Tombs) and [Whispering Blade of Slaying] (Shadow Labyrinth) are decent weapons that provide Expertise plus a myriad of other combat stats as well.

Some good quest items also exist: [Claw of the Netherwing Flight] , [Clefthoof Hide Leggings] , [Shattrath Leggings] , [Twin-Bladed Ripper] , [Flesh Handler's Gauntlets] , [Nether-Stalker's Blade] , [Pilfered Ethereal Blade] , [Skilled Fighting Blade], [Vibro Shanker]

And finally, [Inuuro's Blade] is a decent blade with Expertise, available at Revered faction with the SHattered Sun Offensive

As you can see, there's not as many Expertise items for rogues as there is Hit Raiting items. While not as important of a combat stat as Hit Rating is, it definitely shaves damage away, so it's worth mitigating whenever possible.

Haste
Haste increases Attack Speed and stacks multiplicatively. This means that it is beneficial to stack multiple haste effects. For instance, stacking Slice and Dice with Blade Flurry gives a total of 56% haste (130% * 120% = 156% of the base attack speed). Haste Rating stacks additively with itself (two sources of 100 Haste Rating give 200 Haste Rating stacked together) and then is converted into a percentage that stacks multiplicatively with other sources of haste. Every 15.7 Points of Haste rating you will have 1% more Attack Speed at level 70. However, while Haste has been aronund in some form for almost all of the history of WoW it is a relatively newly promoted combat stat, so -much like Expertise- it is difficult to find items with it. In general, Haste is a combat stat you pick up as you start to max your Hit and Expertise, since more Haste items replace Hit/Expertise items. Good rogue haste items include;

[Distracting Blades] which drop in Heroic MgT are most likely the best, easily-available haste item for rogues. Two good items, also easily obtained and also from MgT are [Band of Celerity] , [Leggings of the Betrayed] and [Cloak of the Coming Night] , which has Hit Rating as an added bonus. The [Leggings of the Betrayed] have a significant qamount of haste, plus 3 gems slots, making it highly customizable.

[Shallow-Grave Trousers] and [Trickster's Stickyfingers] are both Badge vendor items with significant amounts of Haste Rating. [Vanir's Left Fist of Brutality] , [Vanir's Left Fist of Savagery] , and [Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality] all have haste on them, plus the offhands have Hit Rating. The cost for a complete set is 150 badges.

Most non-raid haste items not listed here come from patterns dropped in raids. As such, I've not included them, but you should check the AH it you are a jewelcrafter or leatherworker.

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Rogue All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: