Peace through Violence is a wonderful group of diverse people, all who manage to perform wonderfully during group events, such as raids.
There are a few things that all of us can do to make raiding a more enjoyable and efficient event.
1. Be on time. All raiders should be at the raid site at least 15 minutes prior to the event. If you must be summoned, please be sure you are at the raid site before the raid is scheduled to begin.
2. Be prepared. This means that your gear should be fully repaired. You should be stocked with any potions that you need (mana potions, health potions, battle elixirs, guardian elixirs, etc). If you need potions prior to a raid, please ask. Many of us create potions specifically for raid purposes and donate them to the guild bank. Do not wait until you are at the raid site to realize you need a potion.
3. Use buff food. There are many craftable foods that provide excellent buffs in the game. All raiders should be using buff food to make you the best you can be. Many of us create buff food specifically for raid purposes and donate them to the guild bank. Do not wait until you are at the raid site to realize you need buff food.
Note: The following web site provides a wonderful list of raid potions and foods that should help you in determining what you should bring with you:
4. Listen to your raid leader. The raid leaders we currently have assigned in Peace through Violence are very experienced players, and can provide a wealth of knowledge to those of us who are raiding. If the raid leader tells you to do something, please listen, as they are telling you to do something for a very specific reason.
5. Pay attention to your surroundings. Many of us (myself included) some times forget our surroundings, and accidentally agro mobs or bosses (like my untimely Maiden of Virtue agro last night).
But most of all:
6. Have fun. Don't bring your bad mood into the raid with you. Enjoy yourself and the camaraderie of your fellow guild mates. We have a great group of people, and we should all be proud of our accomplishments.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum