Membership

Ventrillo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azurax / Tailchaser

re: Withdrawing from Peace Through Violence

I Just wanted to let everyone know that I am withdrawing all my toons this weekend from the Guild. I feel like the guild is not progressing at the pace I am looking for. There is not the population in the guild to run a lot of instances and I feel like a bigger guild would give me more opportunities to advance once Wrath hits. Also my Real Life friends have come back to the game and we will all be raiding together. You have all be great to play with and if you ever need anything just pst me on one of my toons. Thanks for all the fun I have had. Good Luck in everything you do.
Tioga
Tribuni Legio
Prelate

While I realize its a moot point since you've already left, I'm curious as to how you feel we arent "progressing at the pace I am looking for". We took your toon in to Kara for a number of weeks and got him a large number of drops. Then, when the time comes to keep running and help us gear up other folks so EVERYONE is ready to move up to the next step, you deguild because we aren't moving fast enough for you. Part of the responsibility of getting drops is sticking around to help others get theirs too so everyone advances, not just splitting the second you've got yours.

Its easy to want it all and want it now. The tough work is being adult enough to work together with other people, sometimes at the expense of your own advancement, to help EVERYONE get to the point they need to be at. I'm very disappointed that a number of our recent deguilds haven't been able to see this.

Building a guild isnt something that happens overnight. Anyone can leave once geared and then go run with another established guild and get their easy drops. I'm very proud of all the members we have here who are selfless enough to stick around, help others advance, and let us build something from the ground up that we can ALL be proud of. Certainly a much bigger achievement than just syphoning loot off and running to a big guild as an easier way for more gear for yourself.

If that sounds like sour grapes to those who have left, maybe it is, but thats how I see it.

Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

I'm amused that you cite progression as your reaosns when -honestly- progression is impossible at this point. I'm also somewhat insulted at the dishonesty of this post, since your true reason is you're scurrying back to your Downfall roots. Don't point fingers at this guild, when your real reason was much more honorable. You should have said you were just joining a friend and left it at that. Instead, you leave, much like others have left, after a VERY successful gearing run at my guild's expense.

Enjoy gutting Downfall.. or trying to.

Don't worry about deguilding. It's already bene handled. Also... well, shucks. I'm done with your excuses as well. Nuff Said from you...

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: