Membership

Ventrillo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corvus
Cael Quinan
Legatus Legio
Consul

re: Decisions, decisions

So, i have nearly 95 Emblems of Frost and I've reached an impasse about what I should buy. My gear is currently the best I can have short of ICC and EoF gear, so I've reached a point where my upgardes will be minimal at best.

The first choice is the [Herkuml War Token] , costing 60 EoF. Nearly all sources cry to choose this item first. From a stats budget POV, I have enough +hit to easy swap out my +hit trinket for this. The upside is the consistent amount of haste it gives you, essential for Poison-heavy Mut builds. The downside is that I was also about ready to buy a [Shard of the Crystal Heart] . Granted, I don't need the hit and the haste it confers is not constant, but on a CD. However, the allure of the latter trinket is that i could get it AND one of the next items.

[Shadowblade Breastplate] is the next item. Currently I have the [Vest of Calamitous Fate] . The Shadowblade is nice because it'd be the first piece of a Shadowblade set and the 2 piece bonus is a nice one, although not essential. It's a slight improvement over my current chest and has far better gems distribution. it costs 95 EoF. The upside is the set bonus, the downside is the minimal upgrade it provides.

Finally, the [Shadow Seeker's Tunic] is the item I've been ideally saving for, 95 EoF. It's a vast upgrade of what I currently have, comes with a thick slab of Expertise and adds an additional gem slot. It's so clearly an upgrade it's not funny. Of the 3, this is the one that seems to be the best overall upgrade. The downside is that it's a standalone piece, not part of any set bonus.

So, there you go. I'm still leaning towards the Shadow Seeker chest, because its seems the best upgrade for the emblems. Any ideas?

twitter:@CaelQuinan,@AshenBro_SWTOR
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Rogue All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: