Membership

Ventrillo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Militie Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charg

re: App: Charg

The application submitted by Charg is as follows:

Quote:
Is this a Peace Through Violence (PtV) or Ally application?:
PtV

Character Name:
Charg

Level:

Class:
Warrior

Class Build:
Protection

Real Life Name:
Tanner

Time Zone:
EST

Usual Playtime:
Mon-Fri: Usually log as early as 3 server as late as 6 server
Currently for the summer been online from morning till night.
Sat-Sun: mornings only occasionally nights more so on sunday then saturday.

Primary Tradeskills:
Mining/Blacksmithing 450/425

Alternates 50-80:
Mage/Warlock

What are you looking for in WoW?:
An escape and a challenge ive been playing on this server on and off since release and keep looking forward to exploring new content. Somethings to keep in mind unfortunatly my most recent guild echo of peace broke apart and transferred to mal ganis so ive been sitting on mid ToC gear havnt honestly seen much of the Icecrown encounters aside from videos im a little behind and wont beat around the bush about it but i tend to catch up very quickly.

What are you looking for in a guild?:
I dont ask much from a guild i show up do my job do it well always have and hopefully kill shit and go home. Im an unusually laid back player so i look forward to hopefully playing with laid back players as well. Im not one to take things incredibly seriously and i look for that in a guild as well. I expect progression as well as execution and competence to complete fights but also an enjoying relaxing ride to get there.

What guilds have you been in? Describe your experiences in them and why you left.:
Not Suitable For Kids (Nilla)
Mass Casualty (BC)
Echo of Peace (WotLK)
PtV (cata) ??

If you have multiple alts 65-80, would you be willing to substitute them in to instance and raid runs instead of your main, if necessary?:
Yes

What makes you a player that would enrich PtV?:
I make myself as useful as possible for the guild and guildmates alike. Im an asset as a player and warrior for my experience and time i put in to this game over the years. I also dedicate myself and time to shaping a guild into a succesful group of raiders.

Describe yourself and your playstyle.:
Im 19, mature, serious when i need to be, dont let anyone give me a hard time unless your pushing me to get my game up, good sense of humor, i tend to take things personal at times but overall i crack more jokes then i receive. I tend keep to myself but if your alright in my book i might share with you whats on my mind. Im a versatile player i, play hard but keep my cool. Other then that youll have to figure the rest out for yourself :)

How did you learn about PtV (guild member, in-game chat, WoW forums)?:
Trade

I have read, understand, and agree with the goals and charter set forth in the About PtV section.:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peace Through Violence Forum Index -> Militie Review All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: